Here are your entries for the Under Construction Class!
25. Krista Aragon 1966 Mustang Coupe
49. Nick Cordell 1969 Mach 1 Pro Tourer In progress 1969 body, 2015 Coyote (donated by Ford Motors UK), 2015 S550 IRS and a whole bunch of bespoke made suspension and bodywork. #SteedaUK #nitronshocks #EBCbrakes #hellraisermustang @hellraisermustang
133. Rob Sweet 1970 Mach 1
270. Gary Bruebaker 1967 Mustang Shelby GT500 Eleanor
Freshly built 428 FE Engine built by Wayne’s Engines in Riverside, California Holly Sniper EFI Throttle Body Tremec 5-speed Transmission with 11” Hayes Hydraulic Clutch Drilled and Slotted Power Wilwood Disc Brakes on all four corners Go-Baby-Go Shifter Button with Line Lock Billet Hood Hinges, Pedals and Dual Side Mirrors Front and Rear Adjustable Coil-over Suspension and 4-Link Rear End Power Rack & Pinion Steering with Shaved Shock Towers Ford Positrac Rear End from Motive Performance Carol Shelby Bucket Seats TMI Center Console with Controls Air Conditioning, Power Steering and Power Windows Be Cool Aluminum Radiator Sequential Taillights Electronic Ignition Security Alarm Electric Trunk Release Full Eleanor Movie Car accessories including Side Exit Exhaust, Eleanor Hood and Body Modifications, and Nitrous Bottle Custom Roll Bar and Seatbelt Harness Modern Classics Instruments Guages Custom Vintage Steering Wheel with Tilt Retro Stereo with Bluetooth and sidekick Panel Speakers Stainless Steel and Billet Interior Trim Blue Show Ready LED Lighting in cabin, Engine Area and Chassis 17x7 Front and 18x10 Rear Eleanor Wheels with Performance Tires Dual Trunk Mounted Batteries with Kill Switches Spintech Exhaust Mufflers with Electric Powered Exhaust Dumps Fold Down Rear Seat Carroll Shelby Dash Signature and Engine Bay Signature Dynamat Floor Halogen Headlights
369. Sam and Vickey Olson 1965 Mustang Coupe Primer and Red
393. Owen Kirsten 1967 Mustang Coupe This ‘67 coupe will become a Jerry Titus Terlingua tribute race car, sporting a 1970 Boss 302 engine among other items. It will be painted the traditional yellow and black colors of the vintage Terlingua cars of that era.
394. Owen Kirsten 2015 Mustang 50 Years car This is a 2015, 50 years car, we are having Shelby American in Las Vegas turn into a Shelby Terlingua race car. It will be 1 of 27 Terlingua race cars. The front end has been widened making it a “square” build. It sports the custom Terlingua Yellow Whipple supercharger (800 hp) and other Terlingua badging once complete. Back seat has been removed to accommodate the custom yellow roll cage. Very unique car we are pleased to add to our stable.
414. Shanan Snepp 1967 Mustang Base stock model I am restoring with guidance from my husband
426. Larry and Cassi Meritt 1977 F150 Custom Super cab, short bed, 390 made in Kansas City Mo in 1976. Still a work in progress, but it gets the job done.
430. Rob Sweet 1973 Mach 1 This is a very special mustang to me. This was my first car that i had in high school in 83. I sold it in 86 to fund a 70 mach 1 that i still own. Two years ago i went on a search to find it. I found it in a garage where it had been sitting for 35 years! It is in the same condition as i sold it in 86! I bought it back and is now waiting its turn for a restoration.
440. Jim Cassidy Dos Eqquis! Or the rolling rollback. Acquired in a multiple car/project trade, this car originally was being built as a 10.5 drag racer. We decided it would be more fun to roD race so, in went a Gen II Coyote, prepped 3650, full road race suspension, etc. Doing some research, it turns out the carcwas originally a 2010 Roush, but was stolen and stripped (twice). This once proud Roush street car will very soon see action at timed events, he climbs, etc. ....
441. Jim Cassidy HiHo! This 2001 Mustang literally came to be because of a bet that I had enough parts to build a Mustang literally out of my parts pile! NO money has been spent on this project, just parts laying around and anything we could swap for! Since the last picture, we traded for silver bumpers so HiHo is now all silver! Traded for Corbeau seats, added a great audio system, and a Terminator rack and Corbeau pro kit me it handle outstandingly! More plans soon!