Here are your entries for the thru 79, Ford Powered Class!
67. Bill Keyes 1965 Fairlane
119. Shon Stefan 1968 Mercury With 289 and black on black
160. Dean and Shanan Snepp 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator 351c 4v 4spd, Competition Blue, 22,000 original miles, and original interior. 3rd Owners
163. Ron Eads 1970 Mercury Cougar XR-7 351-C with power steering, brakes and air. Car is a 1 of 1.
218. Jerry Pettry 1963 Mercury Comet 302 sbf, nothing crazy special. Just a sharp lil piece of history back on the road.
271. Gary Bruebaker 1932 Ford Highboy Roadster Professionally built by Arizona Street Rod
290. Jesse Elliott 1978 Box Top Fairmont All original . I got it from the original and only owner. Bought in Arlington Washington at Cak Kinney Ford in 1977. All manual (trans, steering, everything), all black on black with vinyl option. Bucket seats. Unicorn. Awaiting a big block swap and updated suspension. Body and interior, including the original 8-Track player, will stay original and untouched.
301. Tyler Husby 1969 Mercury Cougar
308. Brian Remmel 1968 Torino GT Fastback Mom bought it for my Grandma in 68’ and I drove it in HS. Fully restored Pro-Touring style 427 Stroker (560HP, 545 Torque), Tremec T56 Magnum 6 Speed Trans, AcuAir Suspension, 398 Gears, Hooker Headers/Mufflers, Custom Avante Garde 3 Piece Wheels.
364. Sam and Vickey Olson 1956 Continental Mark II Black, barn find. Restoring 2 original baby blue.
370. Ray and Vicki Bader 1967 Mercury Cougar
428. Rob Sweet 1958 Ford Fairlane 500 This was dads car. We cruised it for 22 years at Hot August Nights. Great times! He has passed and awarded me the next caretaker