38. Gene Morin 1966 mustang convertible C-code. 77,000 original miles. Rotisserie restored in 2017 by previous owner. Original color was hunter green with black interior.
64. Margaret Martin 1964 1/2 Mustang Convertible
122. Fred Waker 1966 Convertible/Pony Edition Inline 6cyl 200 Under Construction. Barn find. Was a daily driver. undriven for 15 yrs, Have been refurbishing to original condition. Original paint/glass/trim/interior/engine/drivetrain New carpets/Top/tires/all brake fuel trans lines wiring Front Disc Brakesall external engine parts replaced with OEM parts. New Halogen/Halo headlights/LED's in front Pony emblem
247. Dennis Mitchell 1964 1/2 Mustang Convertible 1964 1/2 Mustang convertible. Original 289 Code D, Holley Sniper EFI, power steering, power brakes. Original color Sunlight yellow.
309. Rob Steinle 1965 Mustang Convertible Honey Gold 289 convertible, 4 wheel disk brakes, bench seat, AOD, 4bbl aluminum intake and Holley Carburetor.
335. Tom Adams 1965 Fastback A Code with GT options added. Caspian Blue - new paint 2018 Clean with no dents or rust. Original owner (Father) Added rims and tires Original drive train - 289 4 bbl 94k Miles
389. Malinda Dagan 1966 Mustang GT Convertible Car was purchased as a non-running assembly, with front end damage to the passenger side fender (missing), apron, and crunched hood. Lots of evidence of surface rust and a few visible rusted through holes. When the car was disassembled the real extent of the rust became evident - it was a rust bucket! Had it not been a documented real GT, it would have been a throw-away. Following media blast and major surgery to floorboards, rear quarter panels and some frame pieces, it was slowly resurrected and restored to it's original glory. It now accumulated 5000 miles since total rebuild and restoration.
389. Tiffany Dagan 1966 Mustang Convertible This Mustang is a "dad and daughter restoration project" -- my dad and I restored the car together from the ground up, starting in early 2010 and completing it in mid-2012. Since then I've put over 13,000 miles on it taking it to local car shows and cruises! 1966 Convertible, Silver Blue with deluxe pony blue and white interior.
434. Robert Tresente 1965 Mustang Convertible 289 V8 Automatic with a Pony interior.