8. Ron McAtee 1970 Boss 302 Beautifully restored 70 BOSS 302. 1 of 36 in Calypso Coral with Std Vermilion interior. 1 of 2 configured this way. Our dream car come true!
45. Ray Bader 2013 Boss Leguna Seca Ford Motor company save 2 serial #’s for 2 famous drivers of the Lagua Seca Trans AM series in 1970. (Parnelli Jones and George Former) This car was made and given to George Former with the serial # 5200016 (#16 was George Former’s race car # when he was racing)
107. Adam Davis 2013 Boss 302 Supercharged, Race Red.
162. Tom Norskov 1970 BOSS 302 It is a One of One, of the 7,014 1970 BOSS 302's, it is the only one optioned out as it is per the Marti report. Color is Medium Blue Metallic. Side stripes are reflective as may be seen in one of the photos.
203. Theo Medinger 1970 Boss 302 We bought it in 2013 in Holland. It had been restored but there was a problem with the (racing) engine. My husband took a new 302 Boss block and did rebuild the engine, now it is on the road again!
226. Jon Gilstrom 2012 Boss 302 #3114, Only 14,000 original miles, NEVER driven in rain - very pristine, red key enabled, all factory optional accessories - Recaro seats, torsen differential, BOSS car cover still in original package. I'm Crew Chief on P-51 in photo.