Here are your entries for the Early Model Mach 1 Class!
61. Gary Bruebaker 1969 Mach 1 685 hp 514 ci Ford Performance Engine Art Morrison complete tubular A-Arm coilover system Art Morrison TRI sway bar kit Art Morrison Competition Ladder Tri 4 Bar Rear Suspension System Billet Specialties Serpentine system and Aluminum hood hinges Front & rear spoilers and Rear Window Louvers Gear Vendors Electronic Overdrive Canton 7 QT Oil Pan Vintage Air Compact Gen II System MSD Ignition Ididit steering column Auto Meter Gauges Billet specialties steering wheel Edelbrock aluminum water pump Mallory ignition electric fuel pump B&M Sport Shifter Stainless Steel 3 Inch Exhaust Trunk Mounted Battery with Flaming River Racing Kill Switch Billet Specialties Racing Wheels
69. Janice McCombs 1969 Mach 1 Purchased from the original owner in the Portland, Oregon area in 1978. Kept stock/original, all #s match.
84. Tom Patterson 1969 Mach 1 R code 428 SCJ, 5 speed tremec, total control suspension, wilwood disc brakes.
169. Mark Miller 1970 Mach 1 Calypso Coral 4 valve 351C 4 speed
201. Jenn McCurry 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 With original 390. Built on May 26, 1969 at Ford's Dearborn, MI facility. Fire Indian Red. Close ratio Toploader 4-speed transmission. All original interior right down to the AM/8Track. One of a kind as documented by Marti Auto Works.
202. Jacqueline Medinger-Morche 1972 Mach 1 Got it in 1994, was a 6 in line, completely rebuilt and transformed into a Mach 1 V8 351 Cleveland from 2004-2006
287. Casey Jones 1971 Mach 1 Meet Blaack Sunshine, my Gorgeous 71 Mach 1 351 4V (M code) with RAM Air and mated to the rare 4sp manual with Hurst shifter all orignal with 21k orignal miles, zero rust, it has been garaged its entire 50 year life!
304. Larry Lee 1969 Mach 1 428 Cobra Jet Ram Air, Automatic, AC, PB, PS. Purist at heart - car is maintained as originally built.
327. Gary Hallberg 1969 Mach 1 One owner 1 of 1 Ordered new Jan. 1969
358. John Burelison 1971 Mach 1
435. Jon Gilstrom 1969 Mach 1 390 Big block, overbore to 406 cu in, Edelbrock intake, Comp Cam, Holly 750 carb, headers, MSD ignition, K&N. 4spd stick w/ Hurst shifter, rack& pinion/coilover front, larger antiroll bar/Koni gas rear, restored interior, American Racing Torqthrust D wheels, BF Goodrich Radial TA tires and much more. Really goes and handles very well.