Here are your entries for the 64 1/2 - 78 Modified Class!
22. Jenni Lawrence 1975 Mustang II Drag/Show Car 347 stroker on a small shot of nitrous. Victor Jr Intake, Trick flow twisted wedge heads, whole new set up from last year.
36. Ian Mcilwhan 1967 Mustang Coupe 302/C4 Combo
93. Brian Jarrett 1967 Mustang Fastback 427 Stroker Motor Richmond 5 Speed Kandy Apple Red
115. Brian Rhodes 1964 1/2 Mustang Coupe Restored by myself, toreador red paint, TMI pony interior, edelbrock intake, Holley EFI and ignition.
120. Brandon Popham 1967 Mustang Coupe I’m Brandon Popham and this is my 1967 Ford Mustang Coupe. I’m from Adairsville, Ga. My dad restored this car from a horrible mistake to it’s glory today. This was my Grandfather’s car and when he passed he left it to me. My Grandfather took it to a man in the early 90s to get some body work done and the guy stole the motor and transmission and sold them leaving the car a roller. So I started with a blank canvas and showed love and beauty to this masterpiece that I now call “Lucy”!
132. Rob Sweet 1967 Mustang Convertible
159. Tony Player 1968 Mustang Coupe 289 Hipo Edelbrock E Street high performance heads, 351 headers, 570 Street Brawler carby, 3 speed Toploader, front and rear spoilers, Dynacorn steel Shelby style side scoops, and 15 inch Torque Thrust D wheels
216. Joseph Lawrence 1978 Mustang II 331 with a 78mm turbo, caged for the track.
260. Thomas Johnson 1966 Mustang Coupe 289, 3 speed, Wimbledon White, light blue and white pony interior with GT Styling options. 4 Barrel Carburetor and Edelbrock Performer Manifold.
294. Christopher Anderson 1965 Mustang Coupe 331 c.i.d. bored and stroked 302 5-speed transmission Disc brakes with dual reservoir master cylinder Collapsible steering column 17" wheels and tires Total Control coilover suspension
360. Dick Knight 1967 Mustang Coupe Two tone true candy apple red paint with silver top. Original Shelby hood, side scoops, California trunk lid with sequential taillight panel, Shelby 10 spoke wheels, Tach dash, aftermarket gauges, AM/FM radio, lowered all around with frame rail connectors, complete Shelby nose.
361. Karen Knight 1967 Mustang Convertible 1967 Mustang convertible restoration mod. 351 Cleveland, AOD, 3.50 posi, TMI interior, rack and pinion, 4 link suspension, tach dash and backup camera.
385. John Borikua Santiago 1976 Mustang II Performance Header, Coil Pack Blaster 2, and Cherry Bomb Salute Exhaust.
392. Evan Schleimer 1968 Mustang She is a full restore, we started off with both quarter panel skins, new wheel houses, and trunk drops, replaced treplace the floor and torque boxes, replace the deck lid and tail light panel and the rear bumper, also replaced the hood and went with no latch and added hood pins. Completely redid the interior keeping it original looking and added auto meter gages. Then I tied the frame together with subframe connectors and rear traction bars, And set the car on offset 17" US Rambler mags wrapped in nitto tires. The front and rear have been lowered, the front has a Shelby drop with Viking mono coilovers and SSBC power disk brake conversion kit and the rear has 2" lowering Springs with half inch wedges. The Ford performance crate 302 is completely rebuilt and has SVO heads with ellebrock airgap intake and carb, MSD Ignition system, Carter electric fuel pump system, Aluminum radiator and electric fan, power master starter and alternator with billet power steering and alternator brackets, Scott Drake ceramic coded headers with pypes stainless steel exhaust.. It's backed with the Ford aod trans and Hughes 2500 stall converter and an 8" posi traction rear end with 3:55 gears