Here are your entries for the 79 - 93 Modified Class!
42. Elyse Fuhry 1991 Mustang
47. Jim Cassidy
92. Bill Doehring 1984 Mustang Gt Convertible 306, Gt40 Turbo Swirl ported heads, Holley Sniper EFI, Scott Rod Smooth engine bay panels, wire tucked bay, T5 with Steeda Tri Ax short throw shifter, frame tied, 373 gears, 4 Core Aluminum Radiator with twin electric fans, BBK long tubes to Flowmaster 10 series.
113. Brett Larson 1988 Mustang Gt Project Rattlesnake - currently: 5.0 5 speed Centerforce Dual Friction clutch 95 GT spindle/axle 5 lug conversion 95 Cobra complete brake conversion Cervini Stalker front bumper Y2K Cobra R hood 93 Cobra wing Maximum Motorsports adjustable rear lower control arms Maximum Motorsports lowering springs Bassani X pipe, Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back
154. Dawson Miller 1993 Mustang LX 5.0 302 built top end with gt40p heads trick flow intake mainfold, trick flow roller rockers, ford e303 cam, and tons more.
205. Shane Checkan 1992 Ford Mustang GT Convertible A tribute car built to honor ALL Civil War Soldiers that never returned home, and their loved ones who aimlessly awaited their return. Many sit lie in Civil War Cemeteries with graves marked "Unknown Soldier". They were never properly laid to rest and family members never knew where their bodies laid. The car is powered by a Nitrous assisted built 306. Modifications include a relocated battery, weight reduced, backseat delete, roll bar, frame is tied, aluminum caged driveshaft, B&M Hammer Shifter, Pro Car Racing Seats with Racing Harness, racing wheels wrapped in MT racing slicks in the back- just to name a few. Built not bought- fun on the street and Dragstrip!
261. Randy Mehen 1990 Mustang 306, T5, GT40 heads and intakes, B cam, long tubes, UPR k member and control arms. Viking coilovers, OE 03 cobra seats, SVE 10th anniversary cobra reps and much more!
262. Jeffrey Bryson 1984 Mustang GT Convertible New exhaust and all new suspension.
284. Sharlene Morrow 1989 Mustang GT 302 with nitrious, 5 speed, racing seats
339. Jim Cassidy " Street legal and street driven LeMons and LDRC endurance race car"
341. Jim Cassidy " Street legal and street driven LeMons and LDRC endurance race car"
352. Tyg Biggerstaff 1987 Mustang Notchback Started as an lx but swapped for a 5.0 and 5 speed. now it's got a 351 Cleveland. Angle kit for drifting. Gutted and caged. Weighs 2600lbs battery relocation. Many more modifications.
417. John Borikua Santiago 1991 Mustang Lx 75MM Throttle Body, Lower Suspension, and designed CAI