157. Dale Steigerwalt 1979 SuperCab Custom straight frame, 4 link suspension, 4 wheel steer, tilt nose, scissor bed, 460 Ford C6 trans. with 2.5 ton Rockwell axles. Custom wheels with 53 inch loader tires.
198. Randy Drake 1953 F100 1953 F-100 "Red Fred" has been in family for 40+years and is a 6volt positive earth original Flathead V-8 239 cubic inch. 3 speed on the tree the paint job is from the early 70's and still shines, the only change is Weld wheels and a larger brass radiator to cool the flathead. This was my Fathers and will remain in my family as long as I live.
199. Brian Ellis 1972 F100 Upgrade through and through
210. Bill and Vickie Moore 1997 F250 Powerstroke 250,000+ Original Miles
240. Daniel Kavanaugh 1995 F150 Interceptor Truck was purchased by the State of Texas dept. of Transportation then sent to Rousch perf. for upgrades. Then sent to Texas Highway patrol after 3 year and an accident it was sold at Auction at which time my brother Terry of Greenville TX bought it. I bought it from him when he retired in 2000. I have owned and maintained it ever since.
269. Reagan Howell 1981 F150 This is my great grandfathers truck that I rebuild with alot of help, that set me on the path to being a mechanic. He's the best vehicle I'll ever own and he will continue to be until he gets passed down.
305. Josh Huffman 1996 Ranger Silver 96 Ford Ranger acts as our club utility and safety vehicle during most of our club events
319. Michael McQueary 1992 F350 Heavy hauler, tow rig, all around work truck, been in the family since 1994!